I wanted to wish you and yours a very happy new year! I hope this year brings you all kinds of excitement, fulfillment, and love. Whether that love is from someone else or you learn to love yourself.
A few things I learned about my recent trip to Vegas:
- I enjoy getting older.
- I don’t envy young women in their early 20s. I encouraged their ignorance. You are only young once.
- Just because he or she is in the service industry doesn’t mean they are beneath you. Smile, communicate, crack jokes – be human – they are too.
- Life is too short – be thankful, be grateful, and tell them you love them. You know it’s from the right place and they may need to hear it more than you need to hear it in return.
- I need a damn tan.
- Wear white whenever the hell you want.
- I love heels but it’s not a reality when walking around town. You can easily walk a mile from your hotel room to the restaurant.
- The desert really is the most beautiful part of the country. I wish I took more pictures on the flight home. Flying over the southwest was incredible during the daytime.
- Nothing makes a day brighter quite like chocolate covered strawberries and quality chardonnay.